The Southern African Vinyls Association (SAVA) is the voluntary industry association representing the entire value chain of the local PVC industry. With the help of our members, SAVA strives to create a dynamic, sustainable and responsible vinyls industry in the sub-Saharan region by growing the industry and protecting its stature through communicating the latest, scientifically-based and researched information.
• Market development: Expand key markets and protecting the stature of the industry, identify barriers to growth and stimulate innovation.
• Research: Conduct research of strategic interest to the vinyl industry.
• Sustainability: Provide the industry with leadership and strategic direction to ensure excellence in relation to health and environmental issues and product stewardship.
• Advocacy: Represent industry interests in appropriate regulatory processes and in the setting of standards and development of legislation; Identify and develop an approach in dealing with codes, standards and eco-labels impacting the vinyls industry on international and national level.
• Communication: Enhance communication with key internal and external audiences on the benefits of vinyl and other relevant industry issues.